What are Cookies?
Cookies are small data files stored on your computer or other device when websites are loaded in a browser. They are used to remember you and your preferences through either a single visit to our Services (a “session cookie”) or over the course of repeated visits (a “persistent cookie”). Cookies help to facilitate the best possible user experience of our Services as they allow us to recognize your preferences and information from session to session and generally improve website functionality. Cookies may be set by the website you are visiting (a “first party cookies”), or by third parties who provide content or advertising or analytics services on that website (“third party cookies”).
Cookies are in addition to other tracking technologies known as “web beacons” or “pixels.” These are typically small transparent images that provide internet usage statistics and are often used in conjunction with cookies, although they are not stored on your computer in the same way as cookies. As a result, if you disable cookies, web beacons may still load, but their functionality will be restricted.
Flash cookies are designed to support browser content supported by Adobe® Flash. They will store information on your device, some of which will be specific to the Flash-enabled content. Please refer to the following help page for information on how to manage your privacy settings and deletion of Flash cookies: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager.html.
Although these types of tracking technologies are not all commonly referred to as “cookies,” we will refer to them as “cookies” throughout this Cookie Notice for ease of reference.
The Types of Cookies We Use
- Necessary. These cookies are essential for our Services to perform basic functions. These include cookies that are required to allow users to authenticate and perform account related functions.
- Functionality. These cookies are used to store preferences set by users.
- Security. We use these cookies to help identify and prevent potential security risks.
- Performance. We use performance cookies to collect information on how users interact with our Services and the content utilized on our Services. We use these details to improve how our Services function and operate.
- Advertising. These cookies are used to display relevant advertising to users of our Services, as well as to understand and report on the efficacy of ads served on our Services. These are set by us and trusted third party networks, and are generally persistent in nature.
Third Party Content
Some Services may be offered through third party platforms and applications that use their own cookies. These include social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter (through the use of sharing buttons). As a result, cookies may be set by these third parties, and used by them to track your online activity. We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
What We Collect with Cookies
How We Use Information We Collect With Cookies
Restricting and Controlling Cookies
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari web and iOS
- You can opt out of Google Analytics by installing Google’s opt-out browser add-on
If you refuse to accept cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser or smartphone, you prohibit us from delivering the full capability of the website and prevent the use of certain features and services that require these technologies.
Do Not Track Signals
We do not currently respond to, or take any action with respect to web browser “do not track"” signals or similar mechanisms as there is no uniform implementation of the same. Our third-party service providers may honor Do Not Track signals. For more information about “do not track” signals, please visit https://allaboutdnt.com/.
Consent for Cookies on Our Sites
How to Contact Us with Questions or Concerns